The Materials Science and Technology Conference for 2017 was held in Pittsburgh during October 8-12.
From the Chmielus group, we had:
- Dr. Markus Chmielus gave an invited talk in the Additive Manufacturing of Functional Materials symposium, and also co-chaired the same symposium.
- Jakub Toman gave a talk on epitaxial growth of Ni-Mn-Ga.
- Amir Mostafaei gave a talk on the effect of surface roughness on additive manufactured alloy 625 samples, and presented a poster on the additive manufacturing of denture frames.
- Erica Stevens presented a poster on the additive manufacturing of magnetocaloric materials.
- Colleen Hilla (UG) gave a talk on the characterization of atomized powders using microCT.
- Katerina Kimes (UG) gave a talk on the additive manufacturing of magnetocaloric materials.